Lowest Price for Glass Equipment - Glass Loading Machine Quotation- RMB – Huashili

Short Description:

Product Detail

Product Tags

Related Video

Feedback (2)

Our enterprise aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our prospects , and working in new technology and new machine frequently for Shaped Glass Cutting Machine, Mirror Cutting Machine, High Precision Cnc Sintered Stone Edging Machine, The principle of our organization is usually to provide high-quality items, qualified services, and trustworthy communication. Welcome all friends to place trial order for developing a long-term small business relationship.
Lowest Price for Glass Equipment - Glass Loading Machine Quotation- RMB – Huashili Detail:

Product Information & Qutation Sheet

Model Number

Machine Type


EXW Price



Glass Processing Size Range

Operate Power(W)



Glass thickness

MAX Loading Weight



Glass Loading

Loading Speed

 Air Pressure

Export shipment size

Wooden case packing size




Glass Loading Machine



3600X2200X1700(table 800)mm


5X5mm – 3660X2440mm



380V 50HZ/Customized



Gear rack transmission

 -70~90Kpa(Can be adjust according to the thickness of glass)

3 arms 12 surkers




Add 10 centimeters

Sucker 2 pieces

automatic positioning

Machine Configuration

Intelligence loading:

Starting up the machine,The machine raised its arm automatically,
Automatic walking rotation to find the position of the glass,It is equipped with a fast – detecting system.After detecting the glass, automatically lift the glass on the cutting table,complete the glass loading.

Delivery date:

Within 30 working days after payment confirmed. Packaging:If wooden case packing is required, the packing charge is extra


The buyer in advance of 30% before production,the rest 70% are before Shipment,100%TT.

This glass auto loading table suitable for glass pick-up, allowing glass cutting and breaking on the air floating table.
> With the remote control, the machine can move freely with 360 degree.
> Intelligent searching glass without manual adjustment to arm angle.
> Automatic frequency conversion is safer and more reliable for glass safety.
> Build-in high power air compressor without extra air path.
> The air cylinder is control by the imported vacuum voltage regulation switch, allowing the glass to be laying down on the air-floating table without moving equipment. Make it more reliable.
> The machine has semi-automatic and fully-automatic working modes. Semi-automatic mode can be started according to requirement. Fully-automatic mode completes the loading process by one button.
> Simple operation and you can stop the working process at any time during operation.
> Equipped with vacuum pump, the table can start work with power connection.

Product detail pictures:

Related Product Guide:

As for aggressive costs, we believe that you will be searching far and wide for anything that can beat us. We can state with absolute certainty that for such high-quality at such rates we have been the lowest around for Lowest Price for Glass Equipment - Glass Loading Machine Quotation- RMB – Huashili , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Bangkok, We are fully aware of our customer's needs. We provide high quality products, competitive prices and the first class service. We would like to establish good business relationships as well as friendship with you in the near future.
Although we are a small company, we are also respected. Reliable quality, sincere service and good credit, we are honored to be able to work with you!
5 Stars By Claire from Greece - 2018.06.26 19:27
After the signing of the contract, we received satisfactory goods in a short term, this is a commendable manufacturer.
5 Stars By Alexander from Russia - 2018.11.06 10:04
Write your message here and send it to us